Friday, June 18, 2010

Oh, boo..

I'm already dreading this weekend now. I'm looking forward to Mak's gymnastics show tomorrow, and my brother and my cousin's graduation party. And that's it. Dave Weddle and I were supposed to be doing a joint party at his house tomorrow, with a bunch of people, hanging out, going muddin, etc. Welp..he invited Aaron. And he's going. So I'm not. I don't want to go celebrate my birthday and be miserable the whole night because Aaron will be there with Nikki. So I reckon, once again, that'll I'll be doing nothing for my birthday. So yeah. I'm kinda bummed about that.

Brian flipped out on me again. So that's it. I'm done fighting with him to be in his daughter's life. That was the last straw. I told him if he can't be a constant in MaKenzie's life, then don't be there at all. He's been saying he's going to come see her and talk to her every day. He came and saw her ONCE and maybe talked to her on the phone about 4 or 5 times. So I'm done. It's not fair to Mak for her to think she's done something wrong and her daddy doesn't want to see her anymore. It breaks my heart that he doesn't want to be in her life, but I'm more worried about her hearting breaking.

BUT!! I got my official notice from the shipyard!! I start August 16th. The first year I have school, but that's ok with me. I'm looking to put Mak in school in the fall as well.

Regardless....I'm really ready for a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment