Tuesday, June 8, 2010

It's a big day!

Today my little brother graduates high school!! I can't believe he is done with high school already. It feels like he justed started high school this year. I'm excited to go see him walk across that stage.

I took Thursday and Friday off this week because I needed a break. Thursday I'm going to go have lunch with my sister and Friday I'm taking Mak to Busch Gardens for the first time. I haven't been there in over 6 years. So some friends and I are going, and taking the kids. Apparently there is a huge Sesame Street place now, so I know Mak will have fun. I bought our season tickets yesterday, and just did the pay plan, so I only pay 16 dollars a month, which isn't bad at all. So I'm excited to take her there this week.

On the 19th, Mak has her gymnastics show they put on at the end of the semester. She did fairly well in the last one, but she's been in gymnastics a lot longer and I can't wait to see her in the show this year. :)

4 comments:

  1. The Sesame Street area is awesome! I hope you have a wonderful long weekend. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and congrats to your brother! Can you believe it's been 8 YEARS since we graduated? Oh my goodness, our 10 year reunion (IF we have one, grumble grumble) is in 2 years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops... again, my math is soooo bad. It's been 7 years. 3 years 'til reunion.

    LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol unfortunately, i have to work all day saturday so my long weekend will be interrupted. annd regardless, 7 or 8 years, it's still been a long time! do you think we won't have a reunion?

    ReplyDelete