Thursday, July 8, 2010

:)

My friends, my family and my daughter...are amazing. I'm realizing that while I've had a pretty crappy periods of time, I've not had a crappy life. I've had a very good life, just have had some really rough spots. Wax on, wax off. Lol. It'll all smooth out when it should. I've been in a really good mood for the past week or so, and I think it's because I'm finally letting go of everything. Brian has tried blowing up my phone, trying to get under my skin and get a reaction like usual..but for once...I'm not caving. I'm letting his words roll off my shoulder and not getting upset and going off. In turn that's ticking him off. Oh well. I'm through letting him control my life and my emotions. He thinks if he scares me enough, I won't find another relationship. I'll find a relationship when I'm good and ready, and when it's supposed to happen. :)

I hope this weekend will be a good one. I plan on going to the pool, if it's going to be nice. My grandfather got MaKenzie's tire swing put up, so she's excited about that. And we definitely have to hit up Doumar's this weekend. I'm craving some good ice cream. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment